GTBank PoS terminal provides a convenient, modern & efficient means of processing payment online & real-time as value is credited to the Merchant account within 24 hours.
A Point of Sale (POS) terminal is a portable device that allows local debit cardholders make payments for goods and services in a retail environment
The benefits of the PoS terminal to Merchants include the following:
Improved efficiency minimizes cash handling and aids reconciliation.
Increase in sales as Merchant have access to both cash and card-carrying Customers.
Instant confirmation of payment for goods.
Reduces cost of Personnel and equipment for handling cash receipts.
Reduces exposure to loss due to armed robbery or pilferage by Employees.
Eliminates the inconvenience of cheque confirmation and clearing period.
How To Get a POS for your Business
However, you can not operate a POS business in Nigeria without the machine, and you must get one that will ensure your transactions are easily carried out.
So, I recommend the GTB POS machine to you.
But how can you get a POS machine from GTB? Please read below to find out.
Now that you know the importance of accepting card payments from your customers, getting these machines from the right and accredited channels is essential.
According to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS), the first place you should attempt to get a POS machine from is your bank. You should hold a business account with your bank, as commercial banks should be your first point of contact when it comes to getting a POS machine, for a number of reasons:
- Your bank is a registered institution licensed to carry out financial transactions
- They offer you high confidence and low risk
- You’re sure of continuous customer support on issues relating to the use of the machines
- You can get all you need under one roof at the bank’s physical location
- The process is straightforward
Different commercial banks have their unique requirements when it comes to getting a POS for your business.
You then need to either e-mail [email protected], go to your branch or speak to your account officer. You should get a specific POS request form as well as an agreement document to sign.
Following all checks and approval of the account, you should receive your POS in about 14 days, delivered to your business address. Please note that POS terminals are offered for free, however, for each payment you accept, a fee of 0.75% is deducted for the services provided which include routine free maintenance of the units.
How To Get A POS Machine From Gtbank In Nigeria
If you want to get a GTB POS machine in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the nearest GTBank branch in Nigeria.
2. Reach out to the next available agent at the bank.
3. You will be given the GTBank POS application form to fill.
4. Kindly fill the form with your valid information.
5. Next, ensure that you have entered the right information into the appropriate field on the form.
6. Submit the form with your documents to the agent.
7. Your application will be forwarded to the POS department for review and verification.
8. Once your application has been approved. You will be contacted by the GTBank team to come for the machine.
That is how to get a Point of Sale machine from GTBank.
How Long Does It Take To The Get A Point Of Sale Machine GTBank
After you have applied for a GTBank POS machine, it will take about 2weeks to process.
However, sometimes it may take up to about 30days.
It is recommended that you keep constant contact to get up-to-date information about the process.
For the year 2023, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.