To be clear, Shower Standing Handle “standing” handle here is any type of handle that can be used to move from a seated to a standing position. This could encompass handles of different sizes depending on the size of the shower and the abilities/limits of the end user.
Handles of this type are also known as grab bars. While they can be used to slide from one seated position to another, where they’re installed on the shower wall impacts how they’re best used, and we’ll be looking specifically at standing; i.e. moving from a seated position to a standing position versus moving from a seated position to a seated position (wheelchair to the shower chair, for example).
If you’re renovating a bathroom, here’s everything you need to know about a shower standing handle.
A Shower Standing Handle is an essential tool that can offer safety in the bathroom. It’s useful for the elderly, small children, or anyone who wants some extra support.
What is a Shower Standing Handle?
A shower standing handle is a device you can use to help you safely get in and out of the shower. They come in the form of a bar or handle that can be screwed or attached anywhere on your bathroom walls. These grab bars are commonly found in bathtubs and showers, but some models can be installed near a bathroom sink or toilet for added stability. Installing these shower standing handles also makes it easier for those with balance issues or trouble getting up independently, such as the elderly and pregnant women, to move around the bathroom without assistance. So, when you need to use one, you simply place your hand on the handle or bar and push yourself up from a seated position. This will give your more leverage than trying to lift yourself out of the shower without it. storables
Best 5 Shower Standing Handle
Based on our review below is list of the best shower standing handle you could afford in 2022 check it out below
Able Life Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab BarAble Life Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar
Pros And Cons
- Prevent Falls: The Able Life security pole with support handle can provide safety and stability when transitioning between standing and sitting, stepping over bathtub or shower ledges, or getting into bed; safely supports up to 300 pounds of weight
- Height Adjustable and Tension Mounted: Adjust the floor-to-ceiling transfer pole to fit flat ceilings that measure 7, 8, or 9 feet tall; the included rubber pads protect both your ceiling and floor from damage
- Versatile: Use as a bathroom grab bar, chair standing handle, wheelchair transfer pole, or as a bedside support handle; the curved, ergonomic grab handle provides a natural location for the user to firmly grip the grab bar when standing or sitting
- Durable and Modern Design: Replace bulky toilet rails and protruding handrails with our slim, multipurpose pole; the mobility pole can be installed in any room without permanently altering your home, no wall mounts or screws are needed
- High Quality and Easy to Assemble: Easily assemble and securely install the Universal Floor to Ceiling Grab Bar within minutes; each pole includes all the needed equipment for assembly, no additional tools required
NLAAHCE Shower Handle Gen2 – 12” 2-Grab Bars for BathroomNLAAHCE Shower Handle Gen2 – 12” 2-Grab Bars for Bathroom
Shower Handle – 12” Grab Bars for Bathroom, Ultra Grip Dual Locking Safety Suction Cups, Shower Handles for Elderly – Seniors, Disabled, Handicap, Elderly Assistance Product, 2-Count/Pack, Light Gray
Mango de ducha – Barras de agarre de 12 pulgadas para baño, ventosas de seguridad con bloqueo doble Ultra Grip, manijas de ducha para personas mayores – Personas mayores, discapacitados, discapacitados, producto de asistencia para ancianos, 2 unidades / paquete, Gris claro
Pros And Cons
- 【IMPORTANT NOTE】: This suction cup device must be applied on non-porous, texture-free, flat, and smooth surfaces, such as glass, tile, and fiberglass.
- 【CAUTION】: The shower grab bar must be reattached before each use, and cannot hold full body weight. Do NOT apply over a grout line. Tiles should be 5”x 5” or larger.
- 【Tool-Free Installation】: Please Clean and dry both surfaces of suction cups and wall, hold the shower handle and press suction cups firmly into place, then push them to the wall as near as possible, then lock down both levers completely to secure.
- 【Powerful Support】: Grab bars for bathtubs and showers is perfect for use in the bathroom, Providing you extra stability when entering or leaving the bathtub or shower for a safe and comfortable experience. Perfect for seniors & disabled & kids & pregnant women.
Carex Suction Shower Grab Bar, 16″ Ultra Grip Shower HandleCarex Suction Shower Grab Bar, 16″ Ultra Grip Shower Handle
Make getting in and out of the bath safer for your loved ones or patients with the Carex Ultra Grip Extra 16″ Bath Safety Grab Bar. This item makes a smart and convenient addition to your shower. It features a neutral style that blends easily with most decor. This Carex grab bar helps you gain support when entering or leaving the bathtub or shower. It provides an extended 16″ surface for added stability and is easy to install; no tools are necessary. This bathroom grab bar features a wide handle that is comfortable and easy to grip. The strong suction grips hold tightly to a smooth, flat, and non-porous surface. It has raised edges on the entire surface, offering you a rough area for grasping.
Pros And Cons
- Powerful dual-locking suction cups
- Indicators change from red to green when the bar is properly fastened
- Carex grab bar has a wide handle for better comfort and balance
- Easy to install or remove
- No tools required
- Weight capacity is 75 lbs.
- The bathroom grab bar is suited for attaching to shower tiles and panels
- Extended 16″ surface for added stability
- Raised edges on the surface offer a rough area for steady grasping
Safe-er-Grip 16″ Bath & Shower Safety HandleSafe-er-Grip 16″ Bath & Shower Safety Handle
Add safety to your bathroom with this Safe-er-Grip Bathtub and Shower Assist Bar. It provides you with the extra stability you need while getting in and out of the tub. Crafted in sturdy white plastic, it is durable and an ideal addition to any restroom.
It is small and portable so you can take it with you while you travel. With flip-up effortless release tabs and a suction cup design, it offers simple and quick installation. It also removes easily so you can relocate it as needed. This shower safety bar has a textured rubber for extra grip and is 16.5″ in length.
Pros And Cons
- For tub or shower safety
- Flip-up easy-release tabs for quick installation and removal
- The suction cup design makes it simple to attach, move or relocate
- Ideal for those who require stability when standing on wet and slippery surfaces
- Primary color: white
- Can be used for toddlers and adults
- Attaches to all smooth non-porous surfaces
- The bathroom safety bar is 16.5”
- Portable for travel
- Crafted in sturdy plastic
- Shower safety bar has textured rubber for enhanced grip
Medline 12″ Knurled Bath Grab Bar, Bath Handle for Shower or TubMedline 12″ Knurled Bath Grab Bar, Bath Handle for Shower or Tub
Improve the safety around your home with the Medline Knurled Chrome Grab Bar. It’s easy to grip, even in wet bathing areas. Use these bars in the kitchen, along stairways or in your laundry room for additional fall prevention.
Pros And Cons
- Knurled-texture steel bars are easy to grip even in wet bathing areas
- Use grab bars in the kitchen, along stairways, or in the laundry room for additional fall prevention
- Combine grab bars with an elevated toilet seat or transfer bench for additional stability
- The tub safety grab bar will make it safer to get in and out of the tub
- Suitable for people that struggle with sitting and getting up
- Easy to install